What A Day...

Go into the world of Emily Sudoku.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Suspects...... nope no suspects.
That means that I can't think of one person that would take ChloƩ.
Well my arch enemy would.
Her name is Shannon and she is really,really, mean.
She and I have been arch enemies since 2nd grade when she took my Barbie doll and pulled is's head off.
I told Gretchen and she thuoght that it was Shannon too, so we investigated.
I went up to Shannon and said,"ChloƩ's missing".
"Yeah right" she said.
"I'm telling the truth" I said getting MAD.
"What am I supposed to do ?" Shannon said walking away.
"Well that went well" said Gretchen in a taunting tone.
"If your not going to help then go away" I said crying.

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want to E-mail me??? Well if so please ask your mom to email my mom and ask for my email adress, I think it would be fun. I left a comment on my Live Journal too.
Love'
Hope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home