What A Day...

Go into the world of Emily Sudoku.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Usually I go to bed reading a book from school.
Tonight I decided to read a book that I used to read Chloé.
I decided to read in Chloé room .
Chloé loved this book.
She used to say in her 2 tear old voice,"Read it again, read it again."
I started to read the book Chloé liked I also grabbed " THE FOOT BOOK" and "THE HAPPY BOOK" and of course "the adventure."
The Adventure.
Once there was a great war between the Fairys and the Elfs, the Elfs were winning.
Then one day the Prince of the Elfs, Forest, saw the Princess of the Fairys, Nessa, get struck down by one of his knights, she was knocked unconcius.
He saved her life that day.
He flew her up to her room and set her down on her bed called for a maid, then he left.
When she woke she rememberd a him.
She heard cheering, with a sinking feeling in her belly she ran down the stairs.
She asked about the Prince, Forest.
"Why, he was killed in the battle." She screamed, she cried "Why, Why! This is not fair!" She shook the maid,
then she fainted. When she woke she rememberd nothing and no one.
The End.
Slowly I fell asleep.
I swirled into a dream, a terrible dream, a dream about Chloé.
When I woke up I found Cat sleeping on the floor.
I woke her up and walked her in to her room.
I went into my room and fell asleep.

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting my story Xan. When you write one I'll post it too.
Love,
Hope

 
At December 18, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger emily said...

OK
all try to write a good 1
love xan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home