What A Day...

Go into the world of Emily Sudoku.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The next morning I went to school.
In English we were supposed to write a paper on
"Are You There, God? It's Me Margaret."
In my opinion "Are You There, God? It's Me
Margaret."is very girly.
I mean, come on, Margaret and her friends are all
liking the same boy and, I mean, all the members
of the secret club have to were a bra.
What the heck is wrong with them?
After school Mom and Dad took Cat and me
to see "happily Never After."
Through the movie I kept asking myself if Chloè
would like it.
the answer is,"I don't know, I don't know anything anymore."

3 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Xan, I loved the book Are You There God, It's Me Margaret. It was a little bit girly but I liked it. Did you like Happily Never After??? I have't seen it yet.

 
At January 13, 2007 1:35 PM, Blogger emily said...

hi hope
i liked are you there god it's me margaret too.
i haven't seen happily never after ether.
love xan.

 
At January 16, 2007 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm so happy your coming too visit me!!! I wonder if we still like the same kinds of things, fairys and stuff like that. And Harry Potter. From when we talked on the phone it sounded like it.
It's kinda weird that we're fiends still, weird but cool!!!!
Love, Hope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home